*Grey Literature End of Term Harvest*

Date:                     Thursday, December 1, 2016

Time:                     10 AM – 1 PM

Location:               The New York Academy of Medicine, 1216 Fifth Avenue
at 103rd Street, New York, NY 10029

*Reserve your spot today for Grey Literature End of Term Harvest*

The change of government administration brings the potential to eliminate
websites, remove information and limit access to past administration
content. This day we will identify such websites, particularly in areas on
the Affordable Care Act, climate change and more, focusing on government
social media and information not on .gov domains.

Participants will nominate sites for archiving in the 2016 End on Term
(EOT) project at:
http://digital2.library.unt.edu/nomination/eth2016/add/

Come prepared to:

            Archive Government websites and docs

            Gain knowledge about Wayback machine <https://archive.org/web/>

Recommend sites for end of term crawl at
http://digital2.library.unt.edu/nomination/eth2016/add/

Learn something new

No background experience necessary.

Space is limited, Register today to join fellow librarians, researchers and
information professionals as they dive deeper into grey literature.

We look forward to seeing you there!

*To register please contact [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*