Hi All:

I wonder if someone could scan a copy for me of an article related to the artist, Frank Romero.  I’m not sure how long it is—I’ve found just the first page online.  Here’s the citation, with the first page listed:

“Frank Romero’s PIngolandia,” by M.J. Hewitt.  The International Review of African American Art 10: 2 (January 1, 1992), 49.

For those who may be interested, the Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach, California, is mounting a retrospective of Romero’s work that will open in February 2017.  There will be a catalog.

Many thanks!!

Best wishes,

Joan