Hello ARLIS/NA Members,

I am happy to announce that the ARLIS/NW Chapter will be offering a $500 Travel Award to the New Orleans Annual Conference, February 5-9, 2017. If you are a member of ARLIS/NA and ARLIS/NW and would like to be considered for this travel award please send me an email outlining your needs. The ARLIS/NW Executive Board will review the applications. Please send this to me at [log in to unmask] by Monday, December 5, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.

Thank you!

Alan Michelson

Chair, ARLIS/NW 2016