I am in search of a magazine or journal title for a student that I can't locate anywhere. The student found 2 articles cited in the bibliography of an essay published in Metalsmith; the citations are for a journal (?) called "Italy Italy"- is anyone familiar with this?

The two articles are:

Puntillo, Eleanora. "Ex Votos, of Grace and Gratitude." Italy Italy, Vol. 13, no. 1. February/March 1995.

Stobart, Janet. "Silver for All Seasons." Italy Italy, Vol. 13, no. 1. February/March 1995.

We played with the possibility there might have been a typo but the student sent us a screenshot of the citations. I've asked her to send the citation and pdf for the original article she found this in, thinking there might be a clue there. If anyone has heard of Italy Italy or has any leads, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Chantal Sulkow
Reference and Collections Librarian

Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039   E [log in to unmask]