2017 ARLIS/NA

SILENT AUCTION

Hello ARLIS/NA!

Way down yonder in New Orleans
In the land of the dreamy scenes
There's a Garden Of Eden, you know what I mean?

-       Creamer and Layton, 1922

We are very pleased to announce the 2017 ARLIS/NA Silent Auction that will take place on Tuesday, February 7 - Wednesday, February 8, 2017.

The 45th Annual Conference will host the onsite silent auction at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside as well as continue last year’s launch of the online Etsy store a month before the big event.

As per tradition, the onsite auction will feature a variety of goods and services from ARLIS regional chapters, sponsors, and our amazing membership.

Online shopping via our Etsy.com site will be fun and easy, and a great way to contribute to ARLIS, especially for those who can’t attend the conference in person. Get your art on and think about donating to the online store.

Sale proceeds from both the onsite auction and the Etsy store will directly benefit membership, travel awards, and other activities sponsored by ARLIS/NA.

We will be sending out our donation form at the end of the month so stay tuned for updates and be thinking about contributing! For any questions, contact Breanne Crumpton and Leslie Vega at [log in to unmask]

Thank you all for your continued support!

The Silent Auction Committee:

Breanne Crumpton

Leslie Vega

ARLIS/NA 45th Annual Conference Website