Dear Colleagues,
I found to my horror today that the former UMD librarians overlooked
purchasing Supplements 1-2 of the Lexicon Iconographicum Mythologiae
Classicae, published in 2009.

For her seminar, our Classical Archaeologist, Maryl Gensheimer, needs pages
52-53 of Supplementum I (2009), s.v. Amazones (E. Simon).  Can anyone
supply while I order copies?

thanks so much,
Patti

--