Dear colleagues,

The ARLIS/NA Nominating Committee is pleased to announce the following members were elected by acclamation to the 2017 Executive Board:

Vice President/President-Elect: Kim Collins
Secretary: Samantha Deutch
Advancement Liaison: Stacy Brinkman
Chapters Liaison: Catherine Essinger
Education Liaison: Lauren MacDonald

Statements and resumes may still be reviewed at https://www.arlisna.org/organization/slate-of-candidates-2017 (login required)

Please join us in congratulating the group!

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank members that contacted our committee to self-nominate and to nominate a colleague. We had an excellent response to our call to serve this year, and we hope this level of interest continues into the future. Special thanks to Sarah Carter, 2016 Nominating Committee Chair, and Heather Gendron for their guidance.

Congratulations again to our new Board members and best wishes to all.

2017 ARLIS/NA Nominating Committee
Lily Pregill, Chair
Roger Lawson
Kathryn Wayne