·         M&TR still needs you! We are still seeking reviewers for the following resources for our December issue. Please respond asap if you are interested!!

Stanford Spatial History Project http://spatialhistory.stanford.edu

The Spatial History Project at Stanford University is a place for a collaborative community of scholars to engage in creative spatial, textual and visual analysis to further research in the humanities. Our team is comprised of a diverse group of principal investigators, staff, research assistants, affiliates, and collaborators. Our projects operate outside of normal historical practice in five ways: they are collaborative, use visualization, depend on the use of computers, are open-ended, and have a conceptual focus on space. Our lab structure and culture is specifically designed to support the iterative nature of the spatial history research process where new questions and opportunities for further exploration frequently arise.

Art REsources Transfer  http://www.artresourcestransfer.org/duc

A.R.T. is convinced that public libraries matter and that the printed book plays a fundamental role in fostering education, lifelong learning, and social justice. We believe public libraries are cornerstones of democracy and equality and print collections fundamental to their vitality as public spaces and community resources. Yet, the physical presence of books is a necessary but not sufficient condition for literacy. In the coming years, A.R.T. is broadening its distribution service to include pedagogical materials that will enable books to be accessed and activated through conversation and shared habits of reading.

Ilya and Emilia Kabakov: Enter Here  [film]

trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA06E3li0Ak

Ilya and Emilia Kabakov: Enter Here portrays two of Russia's most celebrated international artists, now American citizens, as they come to terms with the new Russia. Two decades after he fled the Soviet Union, Ilya Kabakov overcomes his hears to create six art installations in venues throughout Moscow, where he was once forbidden to exhibit his art. Amidst the cacophony of a city and a country in dizzying transition, he comes face to face with the memories that have made him who he is.  (note: this film is on DVD and will need to be mailed to the selected reviewer.)

***apologies for cross-posting***

ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Needs You!

ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Co-editors are seeking volunteers to author reviews for the December 2016 issue. To volunteer, choose a resource from the list below and complete our review form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebRAaW3tpLumSN0G4O7BKzhk7q9I1K9bZq4XVvVSE-dK0tDg/viewform?usp=send_form) by Thursday, October 6, 2016.

Initial draft submissions are due Friday, November 4, 2016.

Contributing to ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews (https://www.arlisna.org/publications/multimedia-technology-reviews) is a great opportunity to get involved with the Society, learn about interesting new resources, and help shape the publication. Please feel free to read the complete review guidelines (https://arlisna.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=303:for-reviewers&catid=38:multimedia-technology-reviews&Itemid=146) and direct comments and questions about the reviews to [log in to unmask].

Submitted by ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Co-editors:

Melanie Emerson

Gabriella Karl-Johnson

Alexandra Provo

Resources for Review: We seek reviewers for the following resources.

**The snippets below are taken from each resource's web page and are not necessarily the opinions of the M&T Reviews Co-Editors.

[...]

Gabriella Karl-Johnson

Architecture Librarian, School of Architecture

Princeton University

Princeton, NJ  08544

609.258.3128

http://library.princeton.edu/libraries/architecture

Co-Editor, ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews, 2015-2017

https://www.arlisna.org/publications/multimedia-technology-reviews