Hi all,

I have been unable to secure a scan of the following article through ILL – would one of you happen to have access and be willing to scan for me?

Crevel, Rene. “La minute qui s'arrete ou le bienfait de Giorgio de Chirico” Seělection : chronique de la vie artistique. Vol. 3 Issue 7, May 1924 pp 140-50; 161-65.

Thank you in advance,
Lauren

Lauren Gottlieb-Miller
Assistant Librarian