Hi all,

Those of you with an interest in photography and/or mounting a different type of photo exhibit will be interested in this interview with Andy Adams of FlakPhoto.

"At some point I realized that I knew more about what was happening photographically in London and New York and Paris than I did in Iowa or Kansas City or Milwaukee. That motivated me to use the Web to learn more about the creative people making pictures in this part of the world.

"This project is/was a true hybrid exhibition — it lives simultaneously on and offline.

http://hafny.org/blog/the-web-and-the-wall-a-conversation-with-andy-adams

Regards,
Lee

E. Lee Eltzroth, independent scholar