Hi ARLISers,   We are considering purchasing the WGSN Database for
our apparel design and retail merchandising  undergrads and graduates.(along
with our Minor students in Fashion design and retail merchandising, also for our
apparel studies grad students.

WGSN (Worth Global Style Network) is expen$ive and they don't offer a trial
subscription.  There are 3 modules: WGSN Fashion ; WGSN Insight and WGSN Instock.

I'm looking for comments from those that have subscribed to this database:

1. Which module(s) have to subscribed to?
2. How useful is it for consumer forecasting, consumer insights, brand strategy, etc.?

Thank you !

--
Marlys McGuire
Magrath Library