Dear colleagues,

Today at noon EDT on WVKR I'll be interviewing Adam Michaels and Jeffrey T. Schnapp on their expanded reprint of Maurice Stein and Larry Miller's Blueprint for Counter Education, featured in the Walker Art Center's fabulous Hippie Modernism exhibition this year. I'll post a podcast on the website during air time.

http://library-cafe.org

Cheers,

Thomas