Dear ARLIS-L Readers,

One thing that I forgot to mention. We are awarding a $250 Fellowship for travel and expenses to the Portland Annual meeting. It is available  to any chapter member (who is also an ARLIS/NA member). Please email me a short description of your need at [log in to unmask], and the ARLIS/NW Executive Board will decide on an awardee.

The deadline is Friday, October 28, 2016, at noon.  Please consider applying!

Alan Michelson

Chair ARLIS/NW 2016