From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Anna Boutin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 11:26:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Artists' Book Collections & CD Policies

Hello everyone,

I’m in the process of writing a collection development policy for our burgeoning artists’ book collection at MIT, and am curious to know what exists out there already – I’d love to know a) if your institutions have artists’ book collections (as well as the approximate size and community use/reception) and b) what your collection development policy for that collection looks like (if it exists & if you’re able to share it).

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Anna

Anna Boutin

Librarian for the School of Architecture + Planning

MIT Libraries | Rotch Library 7-238

[log in to unmask] | 617.324.6600

she/her/hers