Hello all,

I have a patron looking for images of the work of Juliette Bisson, a late 19th/early 20th century French sculptor. I am doubtful that I will find images of her work, but any descriptive information might also be useful. Bisson is most closely associated with French medium Eva Carriere, but I also found evidence that she exhibited in the Paris Salons of 1898, 1901, and 1907 and received an honorable mention in 1901, as demonstrated in the Salon catalog below:

However, now I am stumped! Any advice on where to go from this point to find any more detailed information about her work would be most welcome!!

Many thanks,

Jasmine

Jasmine Burns, MA, MLIS

Image Technologies and Visual Literacy Librarian

Interim Head, Fine Arts Library

Indiana University Bloomington

1133 E. 7th Street

Bloomington, IN 47401