Autumnal greetings!

Please join us in San Francisco on Tuesday, November 1 for the ARLIS/NA Northern California Chapter Fall Meeting!

We will be starting the day at the California Historical Society learning more about the Kemble Collection on Western Printing and Publishing followed by our business meeting. The afternoon will be a tour and visit to the American Bookbinders Museum.

RSVP

Agenda and details for you to join us!

Best,

ARLIS/NA, Northern California Chapter

Vice-Chair/Chair Elect

Christina Moretta

Photo Curator

San Francisco History Center / San Francisco Public Library

100 Larkin Street / San Francisco, CA 94102

415-557-4573

**read**like**follow @sfpubliclibrary on Instagram & twitter