From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Severtson-Realtor
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Peace Corps Museum - do you relate?

Dear ARLIS Folks,

My husband and I served in the Peace Corps - early days, ’64-’66 in Sierra Leone.

Recently, my fellow Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Pat Wand (Director of the Library, American Univ + Middle East locations) asked me to join a small group of folks who are working to establish and strengthen efforts to create a Museum of the Peace Corps Experience. We need the participation of RPCVs who have ties to or experience with Museums, and I thought it would be interesting to take a survey of ARLIS members to see how many of you are a part of that group.

Could you send a quick note to let me know if you are a RPCV?  I promise we won’t hound you to participate (unless you wish to) - but it would be very interesting to know how many of you are out there.

We have a group meeting next Tuesday, so send you response ASAP.

Many Thanks.

Susan

Susan Severtson
Realtor