This is for Susan Severtson

I am a former librarian of the Museum of the American Indian (now the National Museum of the American Indian) and served in Peace Corps Iran from 1964-66. If you have a direct email, I’ll forward your message to the Peace Corps Iran Association. There may be other members who have an interest.

Mary Marks