First, thank you everyone who helped me with this question! Between you all and the class we were able to brainstorm some really great suggestions for finding emerging artists to place in real exhibitions.

Second, there was such a call for me to share the results, I am sharing my still-in-draft LibGuide for Curatorial Research: http://libguides.mica.edu/curatorialresearch

Note: I'm only up through "Magazines and Newspapers" and still need to clean-up my language throughout, but I didn't want to wait on sending this out to this wonderful and helpful community.

Thank you all again!

Best,

Heather

M|I|C/A