Hi all,

I'm in my first semester here at MICA and I've been tasked with creating a
comprehensive instruction program that will streamline our instruction
process across our liaison librarians. I'm wondering if anyone has any
examples they'd be willing to share with me as I prepare our program
documentation.

If you don't have anything concrete to share but have some ideas about what
might be useful, here are some of the specific things I'm curious about are:
1. implementing critical pedagogy into instructional design
2. workflows: spreading the load of instruction across the department
3. sharing: how do you share sample coursework?
4. format: what format do you use? Google doc? LibGuide? Other options?

Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you might have!

Best,
Siân
--
Siân Evans, MA, MLS