Hi ARLIS/NA Fashion & Costume folks,

Those of you who follow the Business of Fashion know that beginning next week, BoF will not longer be free. There will be a BoF Professional membership level for students and professionals.

There doesn't seem to be an option for academic/educational licensing because memberships are all tied to individual accounts (or group memberships comprised of individual accounts).

I'm curious how other fashion or costume librarians are planning to tackle this. Are you leaving faculty to create accounts for unlimited access? Or encouraging students to take advantage of the discounted pricing? I've inquired with BoF but got sent the content already on the website.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Shannon

Shannon Marie Robinson
Liaison Librarian, Media Arts & Design, Drexel University
shannonmarierobinson.com
Twitter: @artistlibrarian
Tumblr: MA&D Librarian