Hello everyone, Here’s another call for volunteers – this time for the ARLIS/NA Diversity Committee! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LKGZFR3 We currently seek four members to serve on this important committee. We aim to foster diversity and inclusion in every aspect of ARLIS/NA and the Diversity Committee serves an important leadership role in realizing this goal. The Diversity Committee develops and oversees strategies for advancing diversity in art information fields by promoting broad participation in the profession and the Society and by supporting fully inclusive collections. Additionally, a strategic direction of ARLIS/NA is to promote diversity and inclusion within the profession including the makeup of its workforce, the design of services and programming, the development of intercultural fluency skills and competencies, and the practice of inclusive collections building.

If you attended the Diversity Committee meeting at the conference earlier this year and expressed an interest at that time, please note that in the volunteer form. I will be working with the Executive Board’s Advancement Liaison, Ann Roll, and current committee members to select members.

Heather Gendron

ARLIS/NA President

Director, Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library

Yale University

T 203.432.2642