The ALA/SAA/AAM joint Committee on Archives, Libraries, and Museums (CALM)
is organizing a panel for *2017 ALA Annual Conference* taking place J*une
22-27, 2017** in Chicago, IL* about *inclusivity *and are interested
in finding people from across libraries, archives, and museums that can
talk about how well we are doing or not doing on the various fronts of
employment, continuing education, collection development, descriptive
practices, etc.

We are very interested in presenting a myriad of vantage points and would
like to get insider /outsider (i.e. new to the field to mid-career to
"powers that be" and all in-between) perspectives together to discuss what
is going well and what can and should be done better in order for LAMs to
become more inclusive environments.  To that end we would love to have 6
people, 2 from each sector and then within those 2, having 1 administrator
and 1 newish to the field.

We have created a very, very short survey and ask anyone potentially
interested in being on this panel to please take a moment (cause it will
only take a moment, I promise) and fill it out:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K6V29VH

*We have received a great response from those who affiliate with archives
but are sadly lacking in response from those who identify with museums!!!
If you are planning on attending ALA or if you know you would be able to go
if you were on a panel please consider this opportunity!*

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Call
Chair of ALA CALM