Hi Maryls,

I second Nichole's enthusiasm for WGSN. It's heavily used by students in
our Fashion Design and Design & Merchandising programs. Faculty love the
design and layout of the reports, using them as models for student work.
It's very easy for students to navigate to what they need, but also
encourages browsing.

Like Nichole, we only have access to WGSN Fashion though I'm curious if
others are subscribing to the WGSN products Insight or Instock (we will
have an online retail master's program starting next fall). Most likely,
money will be the deciding factor.

Best,
Shannon

Shannon Marie Robinson
Liaison Librarian, Media Arts & Design, Drexel University
shannonmarierobinson.com
Twitter: @artistlibrarian <https://twitter.com/artistlibrarian>
Tumblr: MA&D Librarian <http://media-arts-design-librarian.tumblr.com/>