Hello all!

I am a graduate library student at the University of Denver, with art
librarianship and heritage archives endgoals. In a library technology
course, I have an assignment to interview a library technology
administrator or systems librarian with a view to understanding the major
roles and responsibilities the position requires. I'm hoping that I can
meet an art librarian or similar who is also in charge of their system
technology and who would like to do an email or Skype interview (or any
other fun collab tech you like) with me about topics like hardware,
software, social media, technology trends, discovery layers, ILS/platforms,
electronic resources, web resources and the like.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested. (I will need to
have the interview completed by Nov 5 at the latest.) Thanks for your
consideration! I'll send a group email out when I have a response.

Cheers!

Farrah

https://www.linkedin.com/in/farrah-taylor-a77903127