We inquired about pricing and this is how *Business of Fashion* responded
on 9/30/16:

From Tuesday 25.10, when BoF Professional goes live, we are anticipating
that BoF Professional for Students will be free of charge for a limited
time only. Students will need to to validate their academic email address
for access. Further details will be available in the near future.

Jen

--

JENNIFER YAO WEINRAUB
*LIBRARIAN*

63 FIFTH AVENUE, 6TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10003
T 212.229.8914 x4116  *SMS* 646.480.6309

library.newschool.edu