Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear ARLIS folks,

My husband has been asked to serve on an accreditation team at American Univ Sarjah, and I can’t resist going along to spend a few days after his work, having never been to the Middle East.

We have a nonprofit organization called Design Information Alliance, which is set up to discover and document resources for the study and practice of design - all types (graphic, industrial, interior, architecture, etc.). We are hoping to find libraries, museums, private collections.

Does anyone have contacts who are familiar with library/museum collections in the UAE?

Any suggestions welcome! We will be there mid-November.

Susan Severtson
Design Information Alliance