We invite you to participate in the Art Libraries Society of North America’s 45th Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana and to engage an exploration of our theme Arts du Monde.  From February 5-9, 2017, the ARLIS/NA Southeast Chapter will host an exciting program dedicated to navigating the collaborative, diverse, and global nature of art librarianship, while encompassing the carnival, jazz, and vibrant culture of the Crescent City.

The conference website is populated with a wealth of information.  Registration opens November 1, 2016, but the Hilton New Orleans Riverside is ready and waiting to accept your room reservation today. Sign up early to take advantage of opportunities to explore the diverse culture and rich history of New Orleans with tours of the Faubourg Tremé, French Quarter, Garden District, Tulane University, and much, much more…

Join us for stimulating programming, to participate in an exchange of ideas that nurtures your practice, and as always, for ARLIS/NA’s invaluable networking opportunities. You are invited to attend our exciting social events and “laissez les bons temps rouler” in the spirit made famous by New Orleans during our Welcome Party at the New Orleans Museum of Art and Convocation reception at the Ogden Museum of Southern Art.

“I’m not sure, but I’m almost positive, that all music came from New Orleans.”

--Ernie K Doe

NOLA 2017 is not to be missed—be sure to join us in February!

Sincerely,

ARLIS/NA 2017 Conference Programming Co-Chairs

Kim Collins, Emory University, (404) 727-2997, [log in to unmask]

Kasia Leousis, Auburn University, (334) 844-1752, [log in to unmask]

website: http://www.arlisna.org/neworleans2017/

prohibited.