Hello group,
A patron needs to find publication information (circulation stats, target audience, relative reputation / stature) for 2 Korean contemporary art periodicals.

Neither are listed in Ulrich's Periodical Directory, and Worldcat did not turn up anything useful.

If anyone has a union catalog or directory that might include these publications,  could you please scan the entries and email them to me?

Also, if anyone has these publications in their collection and is familiar with them, might you be able to give a short blurb about the publication, its stature, etc.?

This is needed for a visa application!

The publications in question, both from Korea:
1. Public Art Magazine

    a. The magazine website (in Korean) is at http://www.artinpost.co.kr/bbs/m/main.php?type=main&ep=ep1161723482545322e18d647&gp=all

    b. You can also see its ISBN/ISSN # at http://www.aaa.org.hk/Collection/Details/27966

2. Art in Culture Magazine

    a. Their website is at http://www.artinculture.kr/

We so appreciate your assistance at this busy time of year!

Kathy

Katherine Cowan  MFA, MLS
Senior Reference Librarian
Decker Library
Maryland Institute College of Art
1300 West Mount Royal Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21217

tel: 410-225-2714
email: [log in to unmask]
http: www.mica.edu/library