I really like these museum collections.
Kyoto Costume Institute timeline
Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute highlights
FIT Museum collections
Victoria & Albert Fashion Collections

Jen

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Ley, Sandra <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Maureen,

Try this excellent, free online resource:  http://www.europeanafashion.eu/portal/home.html

Also, you may wish to consider joining the ARLIS/NA Fashion Textile & Costume Special Interest Group:  https://arlisftc.wordpress.com/

Let me know if you need any more help, and good luck!

Sandra

Sandra Ley
Educational Support Faculty Librarian
Pima Community College
2202 West Anklam Road
Tucson, AZ 85709-0070
(520) 206-3015

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Maureen Dawley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

One of our Drama faculty is in urgent need (two weeks!) of a good digital set of “history of costume images.”  We have Berg Fashion Library and other databases such as Artstor that have costume in them as well as links to open access images sites…but if there is a really good digital history set out there for purchase or a quality open access site that you can recommend, please let me know.

Thank you!

Mo

Mo Dawley

Senior Librarian
Art and Drama Librarian

Carnegie Mellon University

4909 Frew St.

Pittsburgh, PA 15213

JENNIFER YAO WEINRAUB
LIBRARIAN
THE NEW SCHOOL
LIBRARIES AND ARCHIVES

63 FIFTH AVENUE, 6TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10003
T 212.229.8914 x4116
 SMS 646.480.6309

library.newschool.edu