I really like these museum collections.
Kyoto Costume Institute timeline
<http://www.kci.or.jp/archives/digital_archives/index_e.html>
Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute highlights
<http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection#!?department=8&showOnly=highlights&sortBy=Relevance&sortOrder=asc&offset=0&perPage=20&pageSize=0>
FIT Museum collections
<http://fashionmuseum.fitnyc.edu/objects/viewcollections/Objects?t:state:flow=9ee89ddf-e45f-4513-8bdd-58155b23bec8>
Victoria & Albert Fashion Collections
<https://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/fashion>

Jen

--

JENNIFER YAO WEINRAUB
*LIBRARIAN*

63 FIFTH AVENUE, 6TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10003
T 212.229.8914 x4116  *SMS* 646.480.6309

library.newschool.edu