Dear Milan,  As I welcome you to the ranks of retirees from art librarianship, I must commend you for the putting ARLIS/NA at the center of your career.  I couldn't agree more.  The society was always the keystone for most of my 41 years in art museum libraries and it has given me such pleasure to read your words after all these years.  I know that you will enjoy retirement, as will the others who have recently announced their retirements.  It has been wonderful for me to have enjoyed my past 12 years, made even more enjoyable by my memories of my work in art museums, as well as the splendid colleagues I met through ARLIS/NA.   And you were truly one of the most splendid of those colleagues!  Good luck!   Ann Abid

Sent from my iPad