Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query! I did get a scan of the pages requested.
I deeply appreciate everyone's willingness to help.

I love the collegiality of librarians.  You are the best!

Natalia

Natalia Lonchyna
Librarian
4630 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-4630

North Carolina Museum of Art
(919) 839-NCMA | ncartmuseum.org<http://www.ncartmuseum.org/>
2110 Blue Ridge Road, Raleigh, NC 27607

Join the gallery chatter.