Hi everyone,

We have recently been undergoing a project to barcode our periodicals and noticed that we were missing one issue of Art in America, v.104:no.1(2016:Jan.). I contacted Art in America and they said that they do not keep issues around that long. We were hoping that someone out there has an extra copy that they would be willing to send us, so that we can have a complete run of this publication.

Thanks,

Rachel

Rachel Panella

Technical Services Librarian and Archivist

Amon Carter Museum of American Art

3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107

t. 817.989.5041  f. 817.989.5039

www.cartermuseum.org