Hello Maureen,

Try this excellent, free online resource:
http://www.europeanafashion.eu/portal/home.html

Also, you may wish to consider joining the ARLIS/NA Fashion Textile &
Costume Special Interest Group:  https://arlisftc.wordpress.com/

Let me know if you need any more help, and good luck!

Sandra

Sandra Ley
Educational Support Faculty Librarian
Pima Community College