One of our Drama faculty is in urgent need (two weeks!) of a good digital set of “history of costume images.”  We have Berg Fashion Library and other databases such as Artstor that have costume in them as well as links to open access images sites…but if there is a really good digital history set out there for purchase or a quality open access site that you can recommend, please let me know.

Thank you!

Mo

Mo Dawley

Senior Librarian