Dear colleagues,

I’m pleased to announce that registration for the ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico chapter conference in Mexico City is open! Click here for full program and registration details. Please note that early bird rates will continue through September 6.

We look forwarding to seeing you in Mexico City!

Regards,

Jon Evans

President, ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico

Chief Librarian

Hirsch Library

Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

P: 713-639-7393

f: 713-639-7795

www.mfah.org/visit/libraries

ALRIS/NA Texas-Mexico Conference Planning Committee:

Craig Bunch (McNay Art Museum)

Fernando Corona (Banamex)

Lauren Gottlieb-Miller (Menil Collection)

Joel Pelanne (Museum of Fine Arts, Houston)

Elizabeth Schaub (University of Texas at Austin)

Jon Evans (Museum of Fine Arts, Houston)