Hello,

I am in the process of moving and I would like to donate many of my art-related serials to a library that would find use for them.  If you would like any of these issues, please contact me directly off line at [log in to unmask].  I would ask the donee to cover postage to send the materials out.  Thank you,

Camille Ann Brewer, MFA, MLIS

SERIALS
Title Theme Date Volume Number
The International Review of African American Art Art in Public Places 1987 7 2
The International Review of African American Art General Issue 1993 10 2
The International Review of African American Art 19th Century/North and West, pt. 2 1995 12 2
The International Review of African American Art 19th Century/North and West, pt. 1 1995 12 1
The International Review of African American Art 20th Anniversary 1996 13 2
The International Review of African American Art Sterotypes subverted? 1997 14 3
The International Review of African American Art Political - 1960s and 70s 1998 14 1 No longer available from publisher
The International Review of African American Art Grief Recycled 1998 15 2
The International Review of African American Art The Old Head 1996 15 3
The International Review of African American Art Art at Edge of Century 2000 16 4
The International Review of African American Art The Black Indian Connection in American Art 2000 17 1
The International Review of African American Art New Orleans 2000 17 2
The International Review of African American Art Collecting 2001 17 3 No longer available from publisher
The International Review of African American Art 25th Anniversary 2001 18 1 No longer available from publisher
The International Review of African American Art Charles Alston 2004 19 4
The International Review of African American Art Misfortune 2003 19 2
The International Review of African American Art New Aesthetics 2005 20 2 No longer available from publisher
The International Review of African American Art Samella Lewis 2006 21 1
The International Review of African American Art 35 Years 2011 23 4 No longer available from publisher
The International Review of African American Art Locke Collection 2013 24 3B
NKA: Journal of Contemporary African Art Lynching F2006 20
NKA: Journal of Contemporary African Art Photography; Film F2007 21
NKA: Journal of Contemporary African Art 24
Black Renaissance Noire 2007 7 3
Black Renaissance Noire 2008 8 1
Sculpture Richard Hunt Apr-09 28 3
Art + Auction African American Collector Feb-08
waxpoetics James Brown/Planet Rock Feb-07 21