​Maybe this from EBSCOhost:

Thomas, Larry. "Bedding Today." Furniture/Today 25.22 (2001): 41.
Abstract: "Focuses on History Channel's show 'Modern Marvels' in the United States. Feature of the history of the mattress industry; Inclusion of an interview with Serta vice president of marketing Bob Malin; Discussion on the development of the continuous-coil innerspring unit; Importance of the box spring in mattresses."

Lots of articles on MATTRESS INDUSTRY in Furniture/Today.

Sara MacDonald

Public Services Librarian, University Libraries

The University of the Arts

320 South Broad Street

Philadelphia, PA 19102

(215) 717-6282