Hello all,

I hope someone can help me with this difficult request! I have a research consultation tomorrow morning with an MFA student in Textiles who is writing about the history of mattresses. I can point her towards all the usual art-related databases, but I was wondering if there was anything out there that is more specialized that might address production, manufacture, and/or history in general from a textile perspective.

Any advice/resources would be warmly welcomed.

Many thanks,
Jasmine

Jasmine Burns, MA, MLIS
Image Technologies and Visual Literacy Librarian
Interim Head, Fine Arts Library
Indiana University Bloomington
1133 E. 7th Street
Bloomington, IN 47401