What it is
ARLIS/NA and ACRL Arts are partnering to present a virtual panel discussion about scholarly communication in arts and visual resources librarianship. We hope that this will be a learning experience for attendees new to participating in a scholarly discourse, and a productive discussion about the current state of communication in arts librarianship.

The Webinar will take place on November 14, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. EST.

Who should submit?
We are seeking panelists who have contributed to the scholarly conversation in arts and/or visual resources librarianship. Contributions could include any of the following:
  • Published articles, chapters, or books
  • Editorship of professional journals or books
  • Maintaining a professional blog
  • Conference presentations at the local, national, international, or virtual levels
  • Creation and/or implementation of courses, workshops, or tutorials, conducted in-person or virtually
We are interested in submissions from professionals at any stage of their careers, and at any level of scholarly involvement. Whether you’ve been presenting and publishing for years or have only begun to build a CV, we want to hear from you! Submissions from professionals that have participated in alternative or nontraditional methods of scholarly communication are encouraged.

See the Proposal Form if you would like to learn more and participate.

Proposals are due by September 9.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.

Sincerely,
Ashley & Amber, webinar organizers

Ashley Peterson
ARLIS/NA New England Chapter Past Chair