Dear Colleagues,

The Getty Research Institute's Information Systems staff recently created an add-on that allows keyword title searching of the Getty Research Portal from within the ILLiad client. If your interlibrary loan department uses ILLiad, this allows ILL staff processing borrowing requests to quickly discover whether digital copies of public domain art historical materials are available free online through the Getty Research Portal. We've made this add-on available via Atlas Systems' ILLiad Add-on Directory-we hope you'll find it useful!

The link to download the add-on: https://prometheus.atlas-sys.com/display/ILLiadAddons/ILLiad+Getty+Research+Portal+Search

Best Regards,

Aimee Lind
Reference Librarian, Interlibrary Loan