I am continuing the trend by announcing I am also among those retiring. As one who is fond of wearing many hats, the variety and evolving responsibilities I had while serving at the Metropolitan Museum made my position an ideal one.  Of course the amazing breath of exhibitions and events were also a major benefit. I was an intern in Watson Library the summer of 1993 when Watsonline had recently launched so it is fitting that in the next few weeks a new design is arriving which will benefit users for many seasons ahead.

I am grateful for having had the opportunity to work with the entire staff of Watson Library and to have collaborated with many of you during the past twenty plus years. Whether in New Orleans or New York I do hope to stay connected with many ARLIS friends and colleagues.

Now, as is appropriate for a librarian, it’s on to the next chapter; after Friday, August 26 I may be reached at [log in to unmask]

--

Naomi Niles
Associate Museum Librarian

1000 Fifth Avenue