A colleague of mine is looking for a peer-reviewed, online interactive art education, museum education or medical education or medical humanities journal to publish an interactive article about the interactive inquiry-based protocol that we have developed to look at both artworks and patients.  I’m aware of the new Art History Pedagogy and Practice (AHPP) e-journal.  Are there others you might suggest?  My colleagues want to be able to include PPT/video as well as text in the content of the article.

Lu Harper

Librarian/Webmaster

Memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rochester

500 University Ave.

Rochester, NY 14607

585.276.8997

MAG-2016  IN-signatureFB-signatureTW-signature

Inspiring Beauty: 50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair through April 24
MAG Thursdays half price admission after 5 pm
Celebrate the [ART] of Fashion Shop MAG

Black History Month Family Day February 21  | noon to 5 pm