Hello all,

This should have come out sooner, but better late than never! I would also like to thank Sandra, Doug and Viveca for a wonderful symposium and satellite meeting of IFLA in Chicago.  This wonderful opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with art librarian's from around the world was afforded me by the Kress Foundation. I am now able to take what I gleaned to help our local museum plan for a future research centre.The tours were also excellent and have provided me with many ideas for my fall research classes, just around the corner (ahh)!!!!!

thanks again,

Liv