All -

I am seeking information on behalf of a colleague.  Here at UD, we've been using Better World Books for several years for unwanted library material.  We have not used their drop box feature, but are looking into that now for the campus.

Do any of you have Better World Books drop boxes on your campus?  If so, how is that working (if you know)?  I've already heard from a colleague in CA that their campus has a drop box AND that when facilities cleans out dorm rooms, all books go to Better World Books.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/information.
Susan
--
Susan A. Davi
Head, Collection Management & Licensed Electronic Content