Hello all -

I need some advice.  I am helping clean out an extensive private collection - primarily in art and archaeology.  Although a number of volumes have been given away to local faculty, I still have about 200 volumes of the Loeb (Latin and Greek authors) to dispose of.  The condition ranges from okay to very good.  I've already withdrawn the volumes in very poor condition.  Does anyone know of any book dealers who might be interested?  I am not in a position here to sell these individually on Amazon.  I need to dispose of them as a group.

Thanks for any advice.
Susan
--
Susan A. Davi
Head, Collection Management & Licensed Electronic Content