More advice needed.

Do any of you subscribe to RefMe at your institution?  If so, can you
offer some comments about it?

We have just been asked to look into this.  I must admit that I've not
heard of RefMe.  I'm familiar with RefWorks, EndNote, Zotero, and Mendeley.

Here at UD, we subscribe to RefWorks and have been with that tool for 10
years now.  We also use what we call the 'lite' verson of EndNote which
is available due to our Web of Science subscription.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Susan

--
Susan A. Davi
Head, Collection Management & Licensed Electronic Content