Hello all!

I am working with a patron who needs as much information on the now defunked "Polaroid Education Program". I have found quite a bit via WorldCat, but there are a few elusive documents I can't seem to track down - many of which it seems may have only been "published" on Polaroid's website ( all of which are now removed ). There is mention of these documents on an obscure blog, as well as a vague reference in other sources. Here is what I am working with -

"...the only trace of this program that I find [WAS] at Polaroid Corporation website is a page with links to several dozen classroom assignments and projects that use Polaroid materials, plus chapter-by-chapter PDF downloads of Polaroid’s Visual Learning Newsletter and Reading Words & Images: Photographic Solutions for Visual Literacy, by Phillip Seymour..."

Both of these links are dead and I tried using the wayback machine to see if they had been archived or not - but no luck. If anyone has any leads I would be grateful!

Best,

--
Mackenzie Salisbury
Reference & Instruction Librarian