If you have a child or children that you might bring with you to the annual conference in New Orleans--or if your parent responsibilities keep you from attending the conference, we want to hear from you!

The Art Librarian Parents and Caregivers SIG (ALPACA) is interested in arranging childcare for the 2017 ARLIS/NA annual conference in New Orleans. We need your feedback to make this happen! If you would be interested in enrolling your child(ren) in childcare during the conference, please complete this brief survey. The survey will close tomorrow, July 8.

If you are a parent, caregiver, or expecting and would like to join ALPACA, please subscribe to our list: send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with subscribe alpc_sig in the body of the message (the subject of the message is ignored). You will receive an email confirming your subscription.

Library-logo-ES.png

Anna Simon
Collection, Research & Instruction Librarian
Art, Film, and Museum Studies
Ars Hoya: GU Art Blog

Georgetown University
Lauinger Library